I run, therefore I am:
- I’ve been Running long runs.
- I’ve Run one track training.
- I’ve Run uphill trainings.
- I’ve Run test runs.
- I’ve Run a half marathon on the streets .
- I’ve Orienteered in the snow.
- I’ve registered myself to international events in Portugal.
- I’ve bought tickets for two weeks in Spain, taking part in a national team camp.
All the things I mention above have been big steps in my training. I’ve been hesitating to take them, I’ve been careful and a little bit scared too, but I’ve finally been able to take them without pain. Last year, these steps, that usually are a part of normal routines in o-training, were either impossible or painful, so I have to remind myself every now and then that these steps cannot be taken for granted. I have to be grateful and happy to do this much. And I sure am <3 <3
PS: I’ll be playing with my new Garmin Forerunner and putting some trainings in Garmin Connect visible for everybody. Here’s one example from last week, I was running an ex-tempore basic speed half marathon on the snowy streets of Lahti. In my webpage’s Training-site, you’ll find the available links later on.